By helenablitz - 28/08/2009 06:42 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend of two years has children. Not one, not two, but three. Not with one, two, but three women. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 017
You deserved it 5 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cookiexcookie 0

break up with him...I don't think u want to be the 4th women with the 4th child :/

Comments

I find it funny how there are many positive comments about the man even if it was just sarcasm but if this was about a female everyone other comment would be screaming out **** and *****!!! OP- This FML just shows that your guy isn't too responsible i guess, so be careful with him but i'm sure he's a fine guy otherwise because you've been with him for so long.

lol Yes and throwing out insults with nothing to back it up make you seem so much smarter.

letitbe56 0

Wow18- I was thinking the same thing. Stupid double standard.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There are words for men too like gigalo or a boy toy.

Antivirus_fml 0

Op deserves it. Not one, not two, but three times. :P

letitbe56 0

Don't feed the trolls. If someone has the word "troll" in their username, that's a big hint that responding is a waste of time.

Wow18, it sounded to me more like he might have cheated on her. Especially since this is an FML. Also that he may be a manipulative ass (ie: "Hey baby, do I HAVE to wear this?" "Nah, I'm sure you're fine, you don't need those pills") .... Or he's like that weirdo in the FML about the guy wanting this chick to have his children.

Who wrote this FML? the count from Sesame Street? One, one mistake Two, two mistakes, Three, Three glorious mistakes. mwah ah ah ah...

skullbashd 3

heard of a manwhore and yeah sexism bites

Crotcho_fml 0

organisedchaos: you must be gay, cause you just insulted a beautiful woman for no good reason. you're a real winner with the ladies, no doubt!!!

"Uh oh! Feminist alert! Activate code rainbow!"

wow. I hope he had th before he met you, and also that you are VERY careful with your birthcontrol, that is some serious vertility.

magnetic_aura 26

Not necessarily "serious verility" all he needs is to not use birth control when having sex with those three women. Not super sperm. Just carelessness. Unless they were planned pregnancies maybe?

iDemonChild 0

Look on the bright side, if you decide not to break up with and have sex with him he'd have some experience rofl.

StrawberryPiez_ 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Its like an infomercial. "CALL RIGHT NOW AND I'LL TRIPLE THE OFFER! THAT'S RIGHT! NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE CHILDREN AND WOMEN!!! ALL FOR JUST 19.99!! ORDER RIGHT NOW!!" I had to xD

moonlight_daze 8

BABY MAMA DRAMA! **** his life...

cookiexcookie 0

break up with him...I don't think u want to be the 4th women with the 4th child :/