Alas, poor Stuart

By ShouldIHelpIt - 18/05/2016 02:46 - United States - Northampton

Today, I woke up to hear dripping water in the kitchen. Thinking it was someone getting a glass of water or something, I came out to find that it was just a mouse drowning in my dog's water bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 817
You deserved it 923

Same thing different taste

Comments

"Today, I tried to cool myself off in a pool, but ended up drowning. A human came out but instead of helping me, they posted an FML. FML."

At least its dead. Better than contaminating your food.

I hope you rescued it and put it outside!

Lol, why was #7 down voted? OP didn't say the mouse was dead already so it's still possible to save it. :p

Today I decided to be spontaneous. I when on a walk to go get some fresh water for my darling wife. As I bent down to get some water from the watering hole I fell in. I guess its too late to take those swimming lessons. FML.

burgermike92 17

I had to read this a few times until I realized that it was the FML from the mouse's perspective.

Was it a special mouse then? Named Mickey perhaps?

well technically it is just a mouse. and plus it killed itself. it's not like he put the mouse in the bowl.

Nyattack 14

I think the "just" was meant to be sarcastic (I would have flipped my shit if I ever saw that); and as much as I think animals should be respected, we honestly can't say the death of a mouse would have the same repercussions on its "family" and surroundings as the death of a human on theirs...

Nyattack 14

I indeed think animals feel way more emotions than we suspect. However, most mammals don't stay together in groups such as families or even packs (mice don't). Therefore, the death of an individual will have much less impact around it than if it was part of a complex society like most humans are.