Great dad

By Anonymous - 28/06/2023 12:00

Today, I found out my son has not one, not two, but three children with various women. I confronted him about this and he truly doesn’t care. He has support payments he hasn’t paid in months, and he doesn’t even know his name of his youngest son, because he doesn’t care enough to remember it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 957
You deserved it 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See about offering the mothers support in taking him to the cleaners.

Those are your grandchildren, dammit! Your asshole son owes you them, so he'd better step up.

Comments

Those are your grandchildren, dammit! Your asshole son owes you them, so he'd better step up.

See about offering the mothers support in taking him to the cleaners.

"To the cleaners", for what? He has child support payments, he refuses to pay them. And if they garnish his wages, all he needs to do is quit his job and then you need to start the process all over again for his new job. Which is something deadbeat dad's know. They can't do shit. All they can do is garnish his social security in 50 years. Currently? Nothing.

wheresmydarts 1

he can be thrown in jail eventually for evading child support payments.

maskedangel 11

I would still try to have a relationship with the children even if the father doesn’t. Or offer support you can

Plus, it would really piss Dad off if Grandpa brought the kids home to play ball with them, went fishing with them, helped the moms by fixing things in their house, saw the kids' school plays, and in general was the best grandpa ever.

TomeDr 24

Haul him to the doctor for a vasectomy.

Time to get him a vasectomy, lest more illegitimate kids get born into a world where their father doesn't give a damn about them. Sorry but your son is a real ass.