This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/09/2018 15:00

Today, a large figure busted my front door window. Fearing a burglar, I shot at them with my sidearm. Opening the door, I saw the mailman, in his new brown shorts, and my large custom bedding he'd plopped against my door. With 5 new holes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 040
You deserved it 6 169

Top comments

No prizes for guessing what country you're from.

You went postal on a mailman? At least you didn't shoot him. Also, the adage "look before you leap" seems appropriate here.

Comments

You went postal on a mailman? At least you didn't shoot him. Also, the adage "look before you leap" seems appropriate here.

No prizes for guessing what country you're from.

i know they not countries but alabama or mississippi

Mungolikecandy 19

It reminds me of that time a man knocked on a door to ask directions and was shot five times through the door. I would say FML to the mailman who had a psycho with a gun in the house.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
Rsonicgamer 12

I'm sorry, you're saying **** YOUR life ? You tried to bloody murder the poor mailman, clearly without so much as a warning. **** his life. I dare hope that gun is taken from you forever.

I feel like OP is probably more upset about the mattress and doesn't understand that they shouldn't be possessing a firearm for the sake of everyone else.

At least the mailman didn't bleed on the mattress or I guess he would have put some more bullets into him.

identify your ******* target, asshole! people like you make all of us gun owners look stupid!

londonbridge84 9

I hope the bedding was expensive.

I hope the mailman or one of your neighbors contacted the police.