This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/09/2018 15:00

Today, a large figure busted my front door window. Fearing a burglar, I shot at them with my sidearm. Opening the door, I saw the mailman, in his new brown shorts, and my large custom bedding he'd plopped against my door. With 5 new holes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 040
You deserved it 6 169

Top comments

No prizes for guessing what country you're from.

You went postal on a mailman? At least you didn't shoot him. Also, the adage "look before you leap" seems appropriate here.

Comments

rpy13 11

Yo are everything wrong with America and specifically American gun culture, you piece of shit! You actually want us to feel sorry for you because you have bullet holes in your new comforter, are you insane?? You nearly killed an innocent person out of ridiculous sense of paranoia and entitlement. I hope they called the police and you are charged, and further banned from gun ownership!

I am a mailwoman. I’ve been shot at, I’ve had people pull weapons out on me. I’ve seen a lot of really messed up stuff. And, honestly, I’m not surprised or shocked by this post at all. Dealing with stupid people is the scariest and most dangerous part of my job. The post office only provides us with dog spray (glorified pepper spray with a red tint). Yeah, we’re federal employees and people get in big trouble for harming us. But, that doesn’t make us bullet proof or bring us back to life....

Emily94 3

Jesus christ this is a prime example of why America needs actual gun laws. Why the hell would you not identify your target first?! You're lucky you didnt kill an innocent person!

SomeRandomGuy 7

a.) Shot without even knowing what you were shooting at. b.) Shot FIVE TIMES. c.) Acted like it was a tragedy for YOU and posted it here. You're quite the winner sir. Please have all firearms removed from your possession. You clearly cannot use them responsibly. Signed, someone who doesn't even own a gun but knows that was an idiotic thing to do.

PsycoticANUBIS 1

I just signed up to say an irresponsible panicky retarded piece of shit like you should not be allowed to own a weapon. You're gonna kill someone, most likely an innocent person.

You're a ******* moron. YDI, with the bottom of my heart and fingers.