This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/09/2018 15:00

Today, a large figure busted my front door window. Fearing a burglar, I shot at them with my sidearm. Opening the door, I saw the mailman, in his new brown shorts, and my large custom bedding he'd plopped against my door. With 5 new holes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 040
You deserved it 6 169

Top comments

No prizes for guessing what country you're from.

You went postal on a mailman? At least you didn't shoot him. Also, the adage "look before you leap" seems appropriate here.

Comments

Bobby Ford 3

Bet you will see a significant drop in mail very shortly too.

"Today, I was delivering a package to what seemed like a normal home. The postman's creed never warned us about psychos with weapons, as I was nearly killed by one when I placed his package against his front door. FML"

Panic much? Know your f‘ing target! I hope you learn your lesson from that incident. Although I hope police did take away all your firearms.

TeacherTeacher 11

You are why we need stronger gun laws.

No.... this idiot needs to be prosecuted for every single law they broke, and I can think of three that you keep them in jail for 10 years.

No, he needs psychiatrically evaluated, there need to be better gun control laws here and so much more regulation on who should get a gun here.

What can brown do for you? -UPS (United Poo Services)

“Neither rain nor snow nor hail of bullets shall stay these couriers from their appointed rounds.” What a great motto!

Idiot. Never fire blindly! If you can’t responsibly own and discharge firearms sell them.

LadyRen 20

I think the mailman needs a gun to keep him safe, not you