This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/09/2018 15:00

Today, a large figure busted my front door window. Fearing a burglar, I shot at them with my sidearm. Opening the door, I saw the mailman, in his new brown shorts, and my large custom bedding he'd plopped against my door. With 5 new holes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 040
You deserved it 6 169

Top comments

No prizes for guessing what country you're from.

You went postal on a mailman? At least you didn't shoot him. Also, the adage "look before you leap" seems appropriate here.

Comments

MightBeAnElectrician 3

If a country's gun control laws allow people like this to own guns and remain free to post about it on social media later, that country needs stronger gun control laws.

Everyday People prove that the right to bear arms was misspelled. it should have been the right to bare arms. one little spelling mistake in America gets all gung-ho every time somebody looks at somebody the wrong way. now gun violence is out of control

This is gun crazy America. The right to bear arms or not, shooting at anything that moves is just crazy.

If your knee jerk reaction is to shoot something (not once, but 5 TIMES) without knowing what it is you're shooting at, you shouldn't own a gun. Period. I just hope the mailman never has to stop by your house again.

commandpriority 5

Ok wtf. You give the rest of us a bad rap. You do NOT shoot unless you know your target and what is beyond it. AND you only shoot at a person when it is an IMMINENT THREAT. I hope to Hell you get arrested and charged with attempted murder of a federal employee. Your dumb ass needs to go away for a long time. You are the ammunition the Liberals will use. Dumb ******* ass.

Wow even the comments here are straight from a horror show. Wtf is wrong with you all? Gives us a bad rep blabla Don't fire blindly blabla Owning a gun in the first place gives you bad rep because nobody needs to own a gun. This is just crazy thinking. Sincerely yours, everyone outside of the US

blightsight 10

You don't represent any rational person. **** off.

commandpriority 5

Yea but if the US didn’t have guns... then who would save your worthless ass? Hmmm?

PenguinPal3017 19

Gun ownership is fine so long as they are responsible.

Mungolikecandy 19

I can honestly say that an American civilian with a gun has never saved me from anything.

PenguinPal3017 19

I can honestly say that an American civilian with a gun has never hurt me.

youstupidfuckingidiot 5

Hi, I finally made an account on here to tell you something. You’re so stupid. There really should be some kind of island where we could just drop like 100 of the stupidest people, like you, and let you get all that stupid out. There’d be guns, building supplies, traps, **** it! Do whatever, just **** about and kill each other if you really want. We could call it “Big Gay Battle Island”. 9/16/18 Never Forget this stupid ******* idiot.

It's been said, but F HIS life, not yours. NEVER fire without seeing the target. That's one of the first rules of responsible gun ownership. If you refuse to follow them, then get rid of them before you kill some random passerby.

writergirl1029 17

I hope he presses charges against you.