By Anonymous - 10/07/2013 16:38 - United States - Spencer

Today, my 15-year-old birth daughter asked if I've ever had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 472
You deserved it 8 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to have "the talk" with her I guess.

If you don't take time to explain it, they won't understand

Comments

Time to have "the talk" with her I guess.

ApollosMyth 22

I feel like the kid may have been kidding, because at 15, you usually have heard something about sex, enough to put two and two together, hopefully atleast.

omgitsmoe 26

Well , I wonder if she said no

Wowxoxo 17

Forget the talk, show her ;)

What the hell is wrong with you? I'd be severely traumatized if I ever saw that.

unknowndevil 6

My parents never gave me "the talk" but I could still figure everything out by the age of 13. **** helped.

Wowxoxo 17

Actions speak louder than words :) people can't take a joke lol

Lesbian incest jokes are funny, You don't say?

Wowxoxo 17

I never said the mother and daughter would do it, that's your interpretation.

I think that's a lot of people's interpretation of what you said...

#12, depends if she was homeschooled. Or from Arkansas. Man I hate that place >:l

Ya but even then doesn't she watch tv or hear it from the neighbors? Kids these days all they ever talk about is sex anyway.

She really should know what sex is by now, you learn about in 5th grade from sex Ed.

She already knows about sex, but probably doesn't know it's how to have children. Furthermore, having sex is not the only way to get pregnant, but I doubt she was thinking that.

RedPillSucks 31

@35 porno doesn't show people getting pregnant and having children, so watching porno wouldn't teach you the relationship between having sex and having children.

unknowndevil 6

Sex makes babies. **** shows sex. Therefore, what's shown in **** makes babies (coincidentally, that was about the same time I was taking Geometry.)

114 I'm sure when it gets to the stage of watching ****, people already know plausible outcomes of sex

iluvevil01 11

#69 And what is there to hate about Arkansas?

in my generation (I'm 17 now) you know everything about sex by 15

itsnotyourfault 9
Damian95 16

I had told my sister years ago that she could get pregnant by kissing if she didnt wear lipgloss. Years later, my mother jokingly asked my 13 year old sister if she could be pregnant (she was a day or so late), and about died when she said she could be (still believing kissing is how you got that way.)

If you don't take time to explain it, they won't understand

If you don't figure it out by age 12, you have to be living in the most innocent, secluded, no TV/computer village.

or your parents are REALLY GOOD at hiding it, plus you don't care.

I've never had "the talk" but I still gathered that kissing and hugging at the same time creates life

lexi365 20

61 and 73, your schools never had sex ed classes?

73 holy shit. Did you never google or watch anything? Cause at 13 I was a curious kid and constantly horny.

15? Seriously? I found out at 10, by school health teachers that taught us all...

SkyGuy32 17

I think this is YDI. Parents should teach their kids. Unless OP did, and OP's daughter just forgot or something.

AgirlnamedQing 4
BlueFlatts 20

I'm glad I was thought in school and never had to have that awkward conversation with my parents. I'm just amazed a kid managed to avoid it all. Young innocence.

GoodLookingGeese 10

That's hilarious! Tell her NO! I wonder when she will figure it out.

Misinformation is fun until later when people start bitching about all the ignorant people in the world.

Lol. 'You my daughter, fell from the sky and magically appeared!'

Then when she says you lied, Tell her well, just that one time.

iluvevil01 11

Not to be stupid or ignorant, but there are ways to have kids without sex. If she doesn't have a father then she her mother might not have had sex. She also might've been curious if she was adopted. Who even knows, I'm probably wrong.

skyttlz 32

126- OP made sure to say "birth daughter"

You should have said no and had yourself a good laugh...

I'll take that to kids who at that age know more about where even their own parents came from than their parents themselves... Just have that talk...

NagainaFier 16

I think 8 meant 'I'll take that over my 15 year old knowing more about sex than I do.'

pwnman 33

Woah. I'm surprised. I suggest you go and have the talk with her, explaining how children are made, and did not come from the hospital baby store, or Walmart.

One day I bet u will be able to get a baby at Walmart they sell everything else