By buses suck - 15/11/2015 06:06 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I regret asking my neighbor to turn down his music last night. When I left for work, I found his car parked so close to mine that I couldn't squeeze between them. His wife's was parked the same way on the other side. They wouldn't answer their door and I ended up being late to work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 447
You deserved it 2 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What ignorant assholes. There is seriously no reason to be that childish.

Comments

What ignorant assholes. There is seriously no reason to be that childish.

Not only are they assholes but they're also probably breaking the law. I know in the UK at least it's illegal to totally block someone in unless you have permission

littleteapot 21

If I were OP I'd call a tow truck, but I'm not known for my maturity.

#55, after knocking a bunch like she did and them ignoring me on purpose to be dicks, a tow truck sounds pretty damn mature considering what I would've done..

#87 I agree. I most likely would've punctured 3 tyres on each car. (All 4 can be claimed with insurance, 3 can't)

#98 Don't spread that information, because it's wrong. If the cost for 3 tires is over the amount of the deductible, the insurance will pay for the amount over the deductible. It does NOT matter how many tires are punctured.

103. Different country, different rules.

clintml11 13

Neighbor issues can be a nightmare! Hopefully you can find a way to resolve things, OP-- good luck!

Nothing like a friendly reminder that people suck

Thats when you call the police and let them deal with it

**** their cars up...as long as you have full coverage ha

Call the police and have them towed. Then laugh at them.

How childish. Some people just need to learn the hard way, that you can't get your way all the time. Adult children..

zeffra13 31

That's probably what the neighbors are thinking too though.

maybe, but blocking the carport is not the way to go

Asking someone to turn down their music is actually very polite(as long as you obviously weren't rude). Op is fully within rights to not want to hear loud music from the neighbors, if it was loud enough they could have made a complaint.

It's nice that the neighbours went over and asked as oppose to just calling cops. Because they're within their rights to do that too.

I have a psychotic neighbor, and crap like this is exactly why I don't get involved directly with her. I let the cops and my apt. complex management handle it, because the potential for payback's not worth it. Not that you deserved it at all, but next time just call the cops and let them deal with it.

Passive aggressive *****. Sorry for your luck OP.