By buses suck - 15/11/2015 06:06 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I regret asking my neighbor to turn down his music last night. When I left for work, I found his car parked so close to mine that I couldn't squeeze between them. His wife's was parked the same way on the other side. They wouldn't answer their door and I ended up being late to work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 447
You deserved it 2 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What ignorant assholes. There is seriously no reason to be that childish.

Comments

Douchebag couple.. Literally partners in crime.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You assumed a lot of stuff there. Who said they were having a party at all? Obviously they moved their cars after the OP parked theirs so after the OP was home to complain etc.

well, that is certainly a reach you have there to justify the neighbors actions.

Guessing you live in an apartment complex, hopefully your lease is over soon OP.

It's a shame cars don't have visible handbrake cables anymore because I'd of snapped theirs and sent their car rolling.

everton99 16

This is providing the cars aren't standards. You could cut my parking brake and my vehicle still wouldn't move. Manual FTW.

Manual cars are far more likely to roll without a handbrake because there is no designated park setting. In and automatic when you put the car in park it slides a pin into the transmission to keep it from moving at all, so it would be more effective if they had manuals.

AviKerensky 17

Take pictures, inform the police. If they make a habit out of it, take them to court for lost wages.

There is a special place in hell for people like this

harleyivy 7

start being a nuisance to them and see how they like it.

because there is no way that could backfire and make you look like the bad guy to everyone else.

harleyivy 7

and being the nice neighbor and politely asking them didn't.

Neighbors should really inform neighbors before playing parking lot Othello.

you should slash their tires and deny that it was you. or call the police next time their music is too loud

only slash 3 though if all 4 are then their insurance will cover it but not for 3.

The first thing you do with a noise complaint is ask the neighbor to turn it down if you know which ones it is. THEN if they dont do it go to the non-emergency police number.

Bit off topic, but if a douchebag slashes some of your tires, some car owners will just slash the rest so that they do get covered.

What you do, is slash three of their tires, wait around for them to find out then take a video of them slashing the last tire. Show it to the police and the douchebag'll go down for insurance fraud

only 3 tires though most auto ins. would cover 4 tires but not 3

Sathane 21

Take lots of pictures. Call police to document the incident. Then have a tow truck pull your car out. keep all receipts then file a small claims court case against them. They'll have to pay all expenses, even court costs. That'll teach them for being assholes.