You what now?

By bottlepoppin - 02/03/2009 02:31 - United States

Today, a customer opened with, "You open bottles with them thangs?" I looked around my desk for something he might've confused with an actual bottle opener. His girlfriend then informed me that he was talking about my breasts. I work for a bank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 040
You deserved it 3 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

I say it's an FML on that mans girlfriend for having to put up with the guy if anything

Comments

You say your life is ****** because you have big boobs? Well, there's plastic surgery if you wanna get rid of em...

alwaysalady 0

I'm having difficulty understanding how large breasts can open bottles.... I can see them knock a bottle over, but even that's a stretch. But that guy is still a dick.

fcuk_fml 0

i'm sorry, but not really because you're not the girlfriend. she has to be a guy who'd point out things like that at a BANK, WITH his girlfriend right next to him.

There's a hint to dress more modest. Not everyone wants to see your boobs.

badddninja 0

i dont get the "i work for a bank" part.

Some women have NATURAL breasts so large that no amount of modest clothing can hide the fact that they are there, it doesn't matter if there is a bra on covering the nipples. I personally never seen bank employees with out a bra. (The old goat was referring to putting a bottle between the breasts, squeezing the breasts together, thus removing the cap from the bottle via friction which is utter BS.) There are 95 pound women out there with DD breasts. In this situation, a torso covering blouse, bra, and even a little jacket is not gonna 'hide' the fact there are DD sized objects under the clothing. Breast reduction surgery is a major operation with a long recovery period. Many don't have the insurance, sick leave, or the money to cover it. Family responsibilities can also get in the way. Grow the F up!

iheyman 0

Isn't that a compliment? Hicks don't know any better!

joemk2012 0

He has an INTEREST in making a "deposit" in your "bank". Pfew, a pun AND an inuendo in the same sentence. I'm on fire.