You've got some explaining to do

By Anonymous - 19/11/2020 23:01

Today, my boyfriend accidentally synced his contacts to my phone. I'm not sure who I want to message first, "Amber (Big Ass)", "Kayla (Baby Girl)", or one of the other 64 with similar descriptions in parentheses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 329
You deserved it 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Start with Amber (Big Ass). It's prison logic, you take out the biggest guy first, the rest of they'd will fear you. You put your foot up Big Ass, then Baby Girl will tremble in fear of you.

Hopefully they're just ex's that he hasn't deleted from his contacts list...? Definitely needs an explanation though.

Comments

Wadlaen 23

Well, if I was you, I'd have some questions I'd like to message my boyfriend...😉

Hopefully they're just ex's that he hasn't deleted from his contacts list...? Definitely needs an explanation though.

Start with Amber (Big Ass). It's prison logic, you take out the biggest guy first, the rest of they'd will fear you. You put your foot up Big Ass, then Baby Girl will tremble in fear of you.

genuinegoodguy 9

Forget the boyfriend. I'd be going for Amber and her big ass!

tounces7 27

Doesn't sound like you have a boyfriend, sounds like you're with a Player who is just pretending.

Warp1978 15

Time to hook up with Amber and baby girl and leave his ass in dust 😍

baby.momma2 10

update: he swears they're all old. but my 2 year old opened a snap from a girl who he has never mentioned to me who is one of his top friends with a 700+ day streak that simply said "I wish🥰" his explanation, "she's a coworker and we were talking about 401Ks"

samomaha 17

If you're still there after this explanation, I'm not sure there is anything we can do or say that would matter.

Definitely time for him to go then. Also, not sure 2yo's should be using snapchat, or any other social media for that matter.

baby.momma2 10

she was watching YouTube kids and clicked his snap notification.

Blunt w/chip on shoulder 3

what are you saved under ? if u stay u deserve it cause you tolerate it