By Anonymous - 31/07/2018 01:30

Today, I was woken up by an overly sappy good morning text from my boyfriend, complete with kissy-face images. Before I could text him back, he sent a follow-up. "Oops. Wrong person." Wait, what? FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 003
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LunarDubstep 24

Don’t you mean ex boyfriend? I’m mean, you could Reply with “No worries. Accidents like you happen 😘.”

chris_lillo 15

He was just texting the bros!

Comments

chris_lillo 15

He was just texting the bros!

I'd call his sexual preference into question if that is a "bro" text.

chris_lillo 15

I’ve said some pretty gay things to my friends and so have they but we’re all straight soooooooo

As long as he tacks on a “no ****”, it’s perfectly fine, right?

LunarDubstep 24

Don’t you mean ex boyfriend? I’m mean, you could Reply with “No worries. Accidents like you happen 😘.”

Let’s just assume it was for his mom. Sweet, yet more than a bit creepy.

y’all he could’ve just accidentally misread OP’s name once he sent it and thought he was sending it to the wrong person.... so quick to assume. i’d clear that up first before deciding whether my life really sucked. that being said, fyl for the worry.

ThatGuy9679 13
FishyFishy 12

You should respond with, "Love you, too" and then follow up with " Opps sorry, wrong person!"

If he texted the wrong girl, why would he actually say oops sorry wrong person.

voncrane 23

Err, you sure he knows you both are dating? Exclusively no less? You all would be amazed at how many people think they are in a relationship, while the other party doesn't.

you could always take a pic of you with a ***** in your mouth but looks like your slurping some morning wood and send it to him

Apparently you’re the ‘serious girlfriend’. The other one is just for sappy texts (and boinking).