By Anonymous - 27/12/2014 16:54 - Canada - Delta

Today, my boyfriend sent me a screenshot of his phone's contact list, to show me the adorable photo of us he'd set as my contact image. I guess he didn't realize that a contact called "Side Babe" was just barely in the screenshot too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 719
You deserved it 2 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No. You don't understand. That's just the contact name for his butcher that he buys bacon from. He calls him that because he sells him "a side of Babe."

That sucks OP. hope you find a man you can trust someday and isn't a moron.

Comments

That sucks OP. hope you find a man you can trust someday and isn't a moron.

No. You don't understand. That's just the contact name for his butcher that he buys bacon from. He calls him that because he sells him "a side of Babe."

foxmatrix15 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I would certainly hope he has a spare tire. It's dangerous to drive without one! Also, I don't how that could apply to this situation.

did you all really down vote a guardians of the galaxy reference. ugh what is this site :(

You hit the nail on the head right there.

eatmor2 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Some people are morons, so sometimes you just can't doubt these kinds of things.

True. Nor can you jump to irrational decisions. It's very possible that is just a joke. Maybe a very close female friend. I know a lot of people who put those joke names, similar to that one, in their phone.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nataliewby 25

How do you know he's just messing with her?

yeah... cheating is nothing to joke about. ever. especially in this day and age.

Well, least you know the kind of bastard he is. Sorry that happened,dump him and move on.

So a most likely joke is a reason to dump someone? You must be a lot of fun in a relationship..

A joke? This isn't a joke. Jokes are funny, not pretending you're cheating on someone...my relationship is fun cheers

Maybe it was some kind of joke he has with a friend, but definitely ask him about it. I would suggest staying calm before you know all of the details, however, be very alert until you have a confident conclusion. Hope everything works out!

sterling1113 15

Believe it or not my boyfriends best friend (a guy) is in his phone as "Sexy kitty" cause of an inside joke. I didn't see it till we were dating for a few months and asked, and he explained and even showed me conversations to reassure me it was the same guy(I worked with him so I knew him also). It could be one of those situations!