You're in the army now, oh ohoh, you're in the army. Now.

By LoveGlove - 21/06/2014 21:42 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my friends thought it would be funny to slip a condom under my pillow at boot camp. The staff found out, I got bitched out for 30 minutes straight, and now I have to put a condom on the grip of any rifle I'm issued for a week. My new callsign is "Love Glove". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 120
You deserved it 4 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well love glove, it looks like it's time for some pay back.

I guess this way the safety's always on....

Comments

Things have changed since I've been in that they allow cellphones in boot. Not sure how the condom got there either.

You don't get your phone. FMLs must be written in present tense. This most likely happened in the past.

Thank you for serving our country love glove :)

Idk what basic you go to but when I went we didn't get our phones or internet and condoms were considered contraband. You're lucky all you got was a dumb nickname haha

why is everyone bitching about this guy having phone and internet access? every fml starts with "today" I haven't seen one that starts with "last month" love glove might have finished boot camp now.

Agreed. Everyone keeps ragging on OP for having access to tech when that isn't even the point of the post, or telling him he got off easy and to quit bitchin. He's only posted to make us laugh, not garner hate from people. Stop it guys.

Exactly! And serving is serving no matter what branch of the military you're in and they should all be respected! I can't believe how rude some people are being towards someone that is out there serving and who wrote an Fml for our amusement.

beaverteaser 16

you have internet access in boot camp? things have changed since I was in.

Jesswokethisfall 11

he probably wrote it long AFTER it happened

goody1987 10

This might actually be a youth boot camp. No military boot camp would get called "staff."

I wonder what Captain Condom would say in this situation?

If you're at boot camp how do you have access to technology? Must be army or Air Force because the navy and marines would never allow that.

As everyone has already said, FMLs must be written in present tense. This probably happened in the past, because no Basic Training allows cell phones.