By lovethyneighbour / Monday 4 August 2014 00:19 / Australia - Berowra
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  gracehi  |  31

There's something called "small claims" court. Don't know if a lawyer would be necessary, but it's not unusual for people to sue over things like this, and I think OP should definitely look into it.

By  Adam5858  |  17

Get him to pay you back.If its worth alot and he doesnt payback......lawyer maybe?

  hippo1234  |  19

Missing punctation and bad grammar, along with the fact that a lawyer has already been mentioned, are the likely causes of his downvotes.

By  Earths_Venus  |  25

Throw him to a GWS - Great White Shark

Loading data…