You kinda deserved that one

By hlev24 - 03/03/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street when a homeless man asked me for some spare change. I told him I didn't have any. I then tripped. Not only spilling the soda I was drinking all over myself, but also spilling the spare change I had from buying it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 171
You deserved it 110 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh come on. How many of you guys ignore the hobo when you walk down the street? A lot of them buy drugs and booze with it anyway

Bloody homeless people, spending their money on drugs and alcohol!!!.......Exactly what I do with my money. What do you expect them to do with your spare change? Save up, buy a coffee table from Ikea to go in their cardboard living room???

Comments

wtf @ the "you deserved it" people. If I gave money to every hobo that asked me for it, I'd be a hobo by now cause I wouldn't be able to pay my rent... in fact **** it - I'd probably give out more than I earn. Also: those people talking about Karma. Karma put that man on the street, so he probably deserved it (by your logic) so didn't deserve his change anyway.

Y'all are so mean to the homeless. Not everyone deserves the cruel fate that has been bestowed upon them. That being said, I never give change to bums. NEVER!

panda24 0

First of all, #1, your comment contradicted itself. Some of them MIGHT be lazy and buy only booze and drugs, but then what about the people with mental problems? Do you think it's their own laziness that got them there? No. You're just ignorant and you've never EVER had to deal with this on a firsthand basis. Second, I don't blame people who don't give to beggers. Because a lot of them are pretty scary and can be very blunt about asking for money. They aren't always the nicest people (can you blame them?) and sometimes they can be flat out scary, no matter who you are. Just don't start the whole "they deserve their situation" because you obviously have never had to go through that.

jayhawk63 0
holynemesis1208 3

i hope he laughed at you. karma's a bitch.

clevelander 0

Karma?! I don't know about you all but I work too hard for my money to just give it away, especialy to someone who will most likely use it for booze or drugs, and if he isn't than he doesnt have enough sense to contact his case worker or find a shelter. Also, if he has found a shelter the only reason he is out on the street is because they want you looking for jobs during the day and if you give them money why would they ever look for employment. Sometimes a little darwinism isn't bad.

Don't worry about it, the homeless aren't real people anyway

musicalmandi16 0

that would be the definition of karma right therr

You know going by the percentages here, I'd say most of you are Christians or at least you claim to be. What is wrong with you all? If you were truly religious then you would give money to the guy. Obviously you all care more about money than the state of your souls otherwise you would give money to someone who clearly needs it more than you. I don't give a damn if you have rent to pay that guy doesn't have food to eat. Let me tell you a story. One day i was riding home from the gym on my bike. A homeless man asks me for change and i said i don't haven any and rode the rest of the way home. When i got there i grabbed a handful of change and walked back to him. Immediately he asks me if he knows where he can get some "bud" or weed if I understood him correctly. Sure that would discourage most people but you know what just because there was one guy who wanted drugs more than food does not mean the whole homeless population is like that. So yeah this guy deserved it because he was caught in a lie he told to someone less fortunate than him. It pisses me of that all you would cry for the betterment of the country and its economy and so on but you all expect someone else to do it. I hope for your sakes that you don't end up homeless because when you are asking for help from a stranger you are not going to get it.