You kinda deserved that one

By hlev24 - 03/03/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street when a homeless man asked me for some spare change. I told him I didn't have any. I then tripped. Not only spilling the soda I was drinking all over myself, but also spilling the spare change I had from buying it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 171
You deserved it 110 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh come on. How many of you guys ignore the hobo when you walk down the street? A lot of them buy drugs and booze with it anyway

Bloody homeless people, spending their money on drugs and alcohol!!!.......Exactly what I do with my money. What do you expect them to do with your spare change? Save up, buy a coffee table from Ikea to go in their cardboard living room???

Comments

lisaaaa_fml 0

who cares if the guys wants to spend the money and drugs and alcohol.. thats probably what id be spending it on anyway..

@#2 You are a huge hypocrite and moron if you believe the stuff that spews out of your mouth. First you say that most of them are mentally ill and you think they do not deserve support? It is their own fault? Do some non-biased research before you say something as ignorant and stupid as you just did.

People will never understand because they won't even try. Some homeless people can be real bastards and try to swindle your money for a little crack, but if you want to be fair, some CEO's embezzle your money and buy a lot of crack. The drug world is in no way limited to the streets. It's just much more obvious there. So yeah, I've come across many rude and disrespectful homeless people in my life, but the majority of them are honestly good genuine people. I used to spend time with a large group of homeless people on my lunch break from work almost every day and they rarely asked anything of me. When they did it was for important things, like bus fare to get across town to see their child, or to make a court date for urinating in public, or something bogus along those lines. I don't know if you've noticed how hard it is to find a job these days, but have you ever tried getting hired without as much as a fixed address or phone number on your application? Next to impossible. Most of them had saved up and pooled enough money together to buy an old lawn mower and cleaning supplies like windex, and they would go out every morning to find work. When that didn't work, they would resort to begging as a last resort, but no body likes sitting out on a corner for the entire world to look down on you. Yes, they all used drugs from time to time, but VERY few of them used on a regular basis. And I can't blame them at all. Everyone needs to get away sometimes, and honolulu is a little out of reach; drugs are right up the street. Hell, I contributed and joined a few times. Most homeless people aren't bad people. The majority of them slip around behind the scenes, keep to themselves, and stare at their feet as you walk past them. It's the small percentage of them who you see getting arrested, bumming money on the corners, and causing trouble that give them such an awful name. Get to know the people before you shun them. You don't have to give them your money, that's why they're asking not demanding (Though a few will demand, I know). They're just people, with hearts and spirit. No matter how broken.

You guys :c You're actually making me feel really bad. I had no idea that so many people in the world are complete and utter scumfucks.

lolacaust 0

HAW HAW! you so deserved that one, i hope the bum took your coins

yeahreally 6

well looka that...some form of justice

Omg @ #2 Are all americans so retarded and tunnel-minded? :o

The_Man_fml 0

You guys have given me a good Idea. The next homeless guy I see I'm gonna ask him for some change.

shesaysforever 0