You kinda deserved that one

By hlev24 - 03/03/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street when a homeless man asked me for some spare change. I told him I didn't have any. I then tripped. Not only spilling the soda I was drinking all over myself, but also spilling the spare change I had from buying it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 171
You deserved it 110 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh come on. How many of you guys ignore the hobo when you walk down the street? A lot of them buy drugs and booze with it anyway

Bloody homeless people, spending their money on drugs and alcohol!!!.......Exactly what I do with my money. What do you expect them to do with your spare change? Save up, buy a coffee table from Ikea to go in their cardboard living room???

Comments

jnic 0

Are you guys ******* retarded? Have ANY of you ever even LIVED in the city? You're never supposed to give spare change to homeless people. It doesn't make you a jerk, it's the norm.

trust me ppl those homeless people usually have jobs they are just oppressed by our capitalist society in which where one person is rich, another is poor. That's the way it works. I don't know where you dicks get this prejudice view that homeless people are lazy and addicts. There are an infinite amount of situations that cause poeple to be homeless such as: America's dying economy, downsizing left and right, divorce-alamony and child support, bankruptcy, greedy corporations, and unfortunate luck. I wouldn't blame homeless people for using drugs and alcohol, if ALL of you people were to not have homes and a nice warm bed to sleep in, I bet every single one of you would succumb to addictions because its the only way out at that point. So you assholes are the ones who think that it would be a waste to give money to the homeless person who would need change more than you do because you probably won't even use it along with just throwing it away, its not too hard to grow an actual conscience not based off of society's logic but your own in which if you see someone in trouble, you help them instead of helping yourself.

Also, #93 your the ******* retard. Where in you dipshit mind does giving someone some money make them attack you for more? When a homeless person gets money they would be happy enough to be getting some at all and probably thinking that it would be a bad idea to rob/mug the person helping them out. Its society's "norms" that teaches you, oh well screw those guys they are in that situtation for a reason, why the **** would someone teach that kind of view to you? Is it some way of society justifying its need to teach you to be selfish so you spend more on fueling society instead of helping another out of poverty? This culture is just stating that to be happy you have to be selfish, that at the cost of your minimal satisfaction, you are helping another just live another ******* day. If you ever did some independent thinking unadulterated by outside influence wouldn't it be more logically clear to give that person the SPARE change, which implies money that your not going to use or just to buy extra pizza toppings for?, instead of keeping it to yourself even though you consciously know that you're not going to use it? If you have money reserved for something important than it wouldn't be considered spare change. Its ******* selfish people like you that will keep this world in a state of poverty and turmoil because if you aren't helping a homeless person get out of homelessness then who is? Which is more important your pack of ******* gum or the homeless guy on the street dying from a disease that can be easily treated by basic medicine but doesn't have the money to buy it? Maybe if you give yourself some time in the day to ponder these norms and question them, then you would be more helpful to society than the useless person leeching off of others and in turn being leeched off of by society. PS: I smoked weed today :)... but what i say makes complete sense and is actually quite true is it not?

don't worry about it, its not your duty to give him money, its the governments fault for creating a world where people actually have nothing if they don't pay stupid taxes

no offense but u kinda deserved that.i mean yeah he probably will buy it for drugs or something, but there life is f=ed up already, they cant really fix it and besides ur probably goona do what with the change? toss it in a well, or have it fall out underneath the couch?

eeee93757 0

You expect any sympathy after proudly lying to a homeless man and having it explode in your face? I'm glad it happened, serves you right bitch.

eeee93757 0

Do you really expect to get any sympathy for this? You sound like a ******* child "I spilled my soda and my spare change," meanwhile that poor homeless guy would be saying, if he could even AFFORD a computer and internet, "I lost my job, my house, my car, nobody will hire me and I'm living on the street, collecting any scrap of change I can get from those who aren't too selfish too lend me the change they wouldn't spend otherwise, FML" Serves you right, bitch.

permanantgirl 0

KARMA will get you Im not a bible thumper.. but i believe thats gods little way of putting you in ur place