You freak!

By LonelyGuy - 15/12/2014 11:59 - Australia

Today, I called this girl I've had a crush on for 2 years to confess my love to her. However, as she picked up the phone, I got so nervous that I froze and couldn't say a word. I was standing there, breathing heavily for 20 seconds. She got so freaked out that she threatened to call the police. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 9 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nederlander95 14

Honestly, if you eventually manage to tell and explain that to her, she'll probably think it's cute that you were that nervous

On the contrary I'd recommend not telling her that the creepy breather on the phone was him. I can't imagine it would help his chances.

Comments

toxxickittyy 19

Why do people confess their "love" for people they have not previously dated? Its a bit scary honestly and I think that if you do want to confess your feelings the word love should stay very far away from that talk. I personally don't want people confessing their love to me if we aren't or were never dating, its a scary thing. Good luck next time OP, I'd recommend explaining in person.

Yes, finally. I don't understand why we encourage people to express their undying love for someone when chances are the other person will be way to overwhelmed with that. It's better to just ask them out on a date and let them know you're interested. It would be kind of weird to go out with someone who you aren't even sure you're totally interested in and know that they think they're already madly in love with you and have been for years.

Get a pair and talk to her directly... express love directly...

Next time have a pan next to you on a counter. If you get stuck push the pan off the counter, yell oh my God I'll have to call you back and hang up.

Ask her out in person OP, try not to stress but honestly getting nervous in front of her isn't the worst thing that could happen. I know a lot of girls that think it's cute, and I certainly never thought it was a deal breaker. You've got this.

That sucks but i would do the same thing if i was the girl?

PSYqualiac 17

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And if it doesn't work the second time stop before you do get arrested.

Honestly, you should tell her something that important in person. :/ I'm sure it'll be hard, given you had trouble over the phone, but it'll be a lot more genuine. :)

Axel5238 29

I wouldn't tell her that was you. Honestly, how well do you know this person? If it's been too long they may only see you as a friend. Try to find out, how she may feel but do not "confess your love". If you guys are close it's weird to have that out pouring of emotion from someone that you generally figured was a friend(even if they do like you somewhat) and it's weird if you two barely talk to each other.