You freak!

By LonelyGuy - 15/12/2014 11:59 - Australia

Today, I called this girl I've had a crush on for 2 years to confess my love to her. However, as she picked up the phone, I got so nervous that I froze and couldn't say a word. I was standing there, breathing heavily for 20 seconds. She got so freaked out that she threatened to call the police. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 9 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nederlander95 14

Honestly, if you eventually manage to tell and explain that to her, she'll probably think it's cute that you were that nervous

On the contrary I'd recommend not telling her that the creepy breather on the phone was him. I can't imagine it would help his chances.

Comments

Ok I received two phone calls just like this but on December 14 at around eight at night.... Is this just a coincidence... Or what? I'm freaking out but, it shows you live in Australia?!?! If this isn't you do guys do this a lot or what?!?!

I guess we should call you Kiff from now on.

Maybe you'd be less nervous if you just rang to ask her out properly I stead of starting with a confession of love. Might be less intense for her, too.

You should try writing up what you want to say ;) That way you can always just read it...

Don't feel bad man. I was so nervous to ask my girlfriend out that I ended up just texting her "I like you". Three years later today and we're still together.

you need to date her so she returns your feelings before you tell her you love her.

let me be honest. she does not want to hear your profession of love. move on. and since you don't really even know her it's not even love anyway.