By Anonymous - 19/12/2013 20:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I canceled my Gamefly account. Seems that was the only thing keeping us together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 064
You deserved it 4 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

renaee 13

Netflix and gamefly accounts... The core to healthy relationships. *Shaking my head.

Comments

if it were Steam this'd be a different story. fyl

A salesman rings the door bell and Little Johnny answers. Salesman: "Can I see your dad?" Johnny: "No, he's in the shower." Salesman: "What about your mother? Can I see her?" Johnny: "Nope. She's in the shower, too." Salesman: "Do you think they'll be out soon?" Johnny: "Doubt it. When my dad asked me for the Vaseline, I gave him super glue instead." Haha not related but at least you have something to laugh at now OP. :D

I have one for you too OP: So my girl was getting on me about buying beer, saying that it costs too much and that I need to stop. Well, reluctantly I did, and the days went by. I caught her buying make up though, and I mean expensive stuff, spending way more than I ever did on the beer. I confronted her and she replied "Well I'm trying to look good for you" to which I replied "but that's what the beer was for!!"....now I have to share the couch with the dog.

jazzy_123 20

i have one too! I think it's a cute one :) So there's a police officer who is patrolling the streets like he usually has to do. He notices that the car in front of him has been driving perfectly well the whole time; he didn't make a single mistake! So he flashes his lights and stops him. "What seems to be the problem sir?" The police officer says, "I've been following for the past 10 mins and you haven't made a single mistake!" he hands him a piece of paper, "go down to the station and give them this to get a prize." The officer thanks him and just as he's about to leave, the man's mother, who was sitting in the passenger seat and heard everything says, "Why thank you officer! My son drives so well when he's drunk!"

Damian95 16

It appears OP was just a game to her boyfriend.

\ 28
Never_Land 10

Guys stop with the corny jokes it's not like she can just fly away from the comments.. No? Ok

some people like to be punny #36 OP he was a gamefly digger, you deserve better

HJKM_fml 19

I'm sorry about the break up, but do you really want to date an immature prick like that?

renaee 13

Netflix and gamefly accounts... The core to healthy relationships. *Shaking my head.

This wouldn't have happened if she used Steam!

He's that much much of a lowlife he got mad cuz you cancelled his video games? You can do better op.

It was OP's Gamefly, not his. She's saying he was only with her so he could use her account for free.

And now you are free to find a guy who actually cares about you. I know you are probably hurting right now OP, but this is going to turn out to be a win for you.

saucyrossi 18

Be happy you finally got rid of his sorry ass.

If anyone down votes you it's because they are too blind to see the obvious joke.

Or because it's a very obvious joke. And a stupid one. But **** it, I can post stupid shit sometimes too, damn it.