Wrong 'un

By TheBeautifulOne - 23/08/2012 13:42 - United Kingdom - Ayr

Today, I met a girl I used to make fun of in high school. She was taking my fingerprints after I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 109
You deserved it 82 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

Comments

carminecris89 13

It's funny how girls like you turn out. All of the girls who mistreated me in high school are all fat and miserable. I remember seeing my greatest tormenter really overweight looking like someone's unattractive trailer trash mom just two years after high school. I never forgot that. Girls like you made high school so terrible. You don't care or realize that the torment you put us through will be something that's forever with us, and you will never get any sympathy from any girl who suffered as you no doubt made her. I can also tell you that not only did she love it, but I can bet she told all of her friends who knew you, so rest assured knowing that they too know what a big fail you are.

more poetic words have never been spoken. i like to see all my old tormentors pop up on other peoples facebook feeds and see that they are broke with 3 kids and are married to an ugly ***** who sleeps around on them and i am marrying the girl of my dreams and im in an awesome paying job and my life is going really awesome. they really ****** me up during high school but that was only six years, the rest of their lives are going to miserable so **** you, and **** you op you deserve it

it is even better when you have a good job and ten years down the road they come to you asking for a job pretending you forgot about all the shit the did in the past.

Yeah, a couple months ago I found out that the ******** who tormented me in Jr. High and High School was in rehab. I'm now happily married with a good job and a great family, and he's a broke junkie. The sad part is I actually felt bad for him.

Don't feel bad for him! He got what he deserved! It's Karma! If he gets his life together & treats people right, he'll have a better life! However, I have to give you props for feeling bad for him! I wouldn't!

Just shows you've got some decency and haven't turned into some messed-up, vindictive psycho.

Best FML ever! It would seem that you never grew out of being a douchebag whereas the girl you bullied probably has an awesome life. Aint karma a bitch?

Austyn57 1

Why would you even make fun of somebody?

co's don't make crap for $$$ I still woulda made fun of her