Wrong 'un

By TheBeautifulOne - 23/08/2012 13:42 - United Kingdom - Ayr

Today, I met a girl I used to make fun of in high school. She was taking my fingerprints after I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 109
You deserved it 82 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

It's funny how people like you turn out.

Comments

dieselguy88 0

Hahahahaha. Sorry hahahahaahaha

The_F3rris 11

I've been picked on my whole life in school and it really sucks. You deserve it massively.

naduskalove 3

Oh you soooo ******* deserve it!!! Bullies ruined my childhood .I wish you to experience the same thing you did to her , even worse in JAIL!

I call bull, OP. I could probably wipe off most of your "beauty" with a damp cloth. It looks like you're not beautiful on the inside, either.

Toothbrush12 9

You deserved worse, OP. How can you claim that this situation is a f YOUR life? How about f HER life? Actually, forget it. You've already "f"ed her life so much that it can't be "f"ed even more. You couldn't deserve this any more. Not only did you break the law, but you picked on someone. How dare you name yourself The Beautiful One? I tell you something, OP. You may feel smug about being "beautiful", but beauty wears away. Then you'll wither into a sad, pathetic person that has nothing but bitterness, and the girl you picked on will watch you rot in a jail cell. That much is clear to me, and I'm 13. You're seriously messed up, OP. Seriously.

TheBeautifulOne? Something tells me she looks better than you, too. You totally deserved it. Karma got you good.

drayloon 50

"I agree, your life sucks (666)" sounds about right