What have you done this time?

By rockefoe - 15/11/2010 20:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized the only times my boyfriend ever says, "I love you" are after he screws up or when he wants a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 640
You deserved it 6 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop giving him ******** after he screws up.

starberries 0

My husband tells me he loves me several times a day. Then again, maybe that's why he's the one I married.

Comments

That's what guy's do don't whine make him happy.

I beg your pardon? No, I'm not referring to your "sentence" structure. It's the message you've cleverly hidden in the mish-mash of letters that attracts my attention. Many guys do not do that or anything of the sort. Or, if you prefer: We guy is do not do that.

You may beg my pardon but it won't get you a girlfriend.

What a random, wild assumption. Thoroughly juvenile in nature, as well. Like many assumptions, it's also wrong, something at which you apparently excel. Care for a third round?

Oh how lovely and effective intelligence can be :)

I'm thinking a little more than an assumption. When you have nothing better to do than to come on FML and correct grammar,sounds like a lonely life to me.

I would check my definition of "assumption," if I were you. On second thought, just read your latest comment; you can't get a better example than that. Simply repeating what you already said does not constitute an argument for your point, much less for your intellect. Like I said, you're also wrong.

jomtz86 0

lol.. same here or when he's about to play COD! lame!

I love you! now, less taking more head right now!

hmmm can u say red flag?! I hope this never happens to me what a douche lord :|

ilovenyrangers 0

you're dumb for still being with a guy like that. get out of it.

i thought my gf posted this till I seen it was from Cali

Despite what you think you might feel for him... you should get out of this relationship now. he's obviously not right for you, and his way of expressing his "feelings" to you may result in a major phsycological and emotional rift between the two of you. It's not worth it in my opinion =