Wait for the hangover

By Carpet cleaner - 21/02/2012 02:15 - Canada

Today, my husband came home late from drinking with his buddies, only to toss and turn and keep me up for an hour. He then sat up and didn't move for a few minutes. I sat up to see what was wrong, only to see him pissing on the carpet beside our bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 095
You deserved it 2 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Comments

Hey, my cousin had to clean up her husbands puke on the deck, and it had 2 whole hot dogs in it. Shit happens.

bettyc4 26

You are riding a horse in a pool...I have now seen everything

bettyc4 26

Alright? Hey, if you want it to be a pool, it's a pool.

blackheart24 10

16- that is a cool pic actually. 28- Not meaning to stalk, but HOLY SHIT, you died twice?!? On a more FML oriented note, that shit is nasty, but pretty funny if you think about it. I mean what would you do? I'd laugh my ass off.

natashax21 5

18- What I thought was the side of the pool is actually a giant cruise ship in the ocean. Don't feel bad.

bettyc4 26

I was announced legally dead twice. once after my father tried to kill me as a baby and 2nd time when I pushed my brother out of the way of a car and took the hit instead

43-I want to thumb up your comment because it's inspiring, but I feel like an asshole "liking" the fact that you've died twice. I'm in a pickle here..

43 - How are you legally dead as opposed to illegally dead? That word is not necessary in there, however, good job on your heroics on saving your brother, if only that car had hit you harder.

51- you should leave and never come back, don't be a dick...

OP I think 2 is hinting for you to kill him

bettyc4 26

47 idk how to help you 48 thank you 55 lol

67- wow, its a wonder you're alive! You're very lucky :)

blackheart24 10

67- Dude you're like Wonder Woman or something. What a badass haha. Nah but seriously, it's cool that youre alive. You must have a good reason to be here I guess :)

**** that bullshit; pissing on the carpet due to being a drunk asshat is grounds for divorce.

Bethyc4 your life is like the movie Final Destination

bettyc4 26

Lol more like Kenny from south park. "I can't die"

You must have a very important purpose

bettyc4 26

Ya taking care of everyone around me. I'm trying to get to school to be a nurse.

Clearly too drunk to get to the toilet.

OneNightStan 2

Ricky you got a lot of explaining to do!!!

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I was once too drunk to make it to the toilet so I used a coke can to vomit in. Not one of my finer moments, but it happens.

54 you are only 18? I hope you're talking about getting drunk on koolaid

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I don't really like Kool-aid. Unless it's the grape flavor, that kind is delicious. I much prefer Hawaiian Punch.

kiran_fml 5
GVirdi 11

In Australia pissed means drunk In USA pissed means mad So technically weren't they both pissed? :3

I guess that's what you call... *Puts on sunglasses* Piss Drunk! **** yeah!

Not in all of Canada. If someone came up to me and told me they were pissed i would assume theyre angry.

slappinGoodtimes 0

It is better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

stormer461 13

I think you should toilet train him.

marisadc79 0

Wow, I'd be curbing him going out with his buddies real quick if he's gonna get so drunk he's pissing on the floor. For sure he'd be cleaning it up. Yes, FYL for having to deal with that and f**k his for not being able to hold his liquor and acting like a toddler.

So the guy wouldn't be allowed to go with his friends anymore? You're crazy

HannahWho 8

Maybe a better way to handle it would be. "Honey, you kept me up all night and then peed on the floor. If you are going to go out with buddies, could you either not drink so much or stay over at their house until you are sober. If its going to be late you might as well stay out the rest of the night so one of us could sleep."

How on earth do you think you will stop an adult from going somewhere with his friends

TURLOCK 4

i done that to her boy i didnt hear the end of it i still hear bout it gahaha

So you pissed on some woman's child and is constantly being reminded of the Golden Shower you did to the boy? Are you R. Kelly?

A_TEEN, we've had our issues in the past, but I couldn't help but laugh at your comment.

At least it wasn't in the bed ... Then you'd have a problem ... To the ones thinking he's a keeper ... I know you're out there, suck my pinky toe ...