What am I like?

By Joe - 01/11/2009 16:35 - United States

Today, I realized that the drunk-me deletes my texts, so the sober-me doesn't get mad. Well turns out, whatever the drunk-me said, caused me to lose my job, my girlfriend, and my coffee machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 806
You deserved it 50 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyone 0

Drunk you or not it was still you. You are responsible for what you do drunk and you chose to drink in the first place. I hope the "drunk you" doesn't drive.

Comments

Silentknight 0

YDI. well, at least half of you does.

I'm amazed that anybody is clicking FYL, primarily because you don't deserve pity for your inane self-afflictions. YDI. Perhaps in losing those three things you will finally learn some sense, not to mention that there is occasionally some sense of justice in the universe.

Hahah good for you! Drunk messaging is the best!

Call you cell phone provider tell them you acidently deleted some important texts they can resend them to you.

If you're not man enough to control your liquor then don't drink!

You need to kick drunk-you's ass to the curb.

supercu96 0

So the sober you doesn't get mad... Makes it seem almost like you're two different people. What are you gonna do, get mad at your... other self?

spiderman0606 0
Dcvictorious 0
citycrazed25 0

I blame you for global warming and wars. For not being able to control yourself. Who knows what else you have done while drunk. Poor poor coffee machine, shame on you!