Crashtony Cartano here

By Anonymous - 05/11/2020 23:03

Today, my husband sped my car up to 80 in a 30, and almost crashed, which would have killed us both. What did I do to set him off? I played a song he didn't like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 033
You deserved it 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

I mean, if it's not obvious that you need to get away from this person who obviously has severe anger and control issues....it should be. Killing you over a song is pretty much what a deranged psychopath would do.

bl3ur0z3 17

Yeet him. Seriously. Boy, bye 👋

Comments

bl3ur0z3 17

Yeet him. Seriously. Boy, bye 👋

Depends on what song it was. Are we talking “another trite Taylor Swift song” or “Baby shark at 120 decibels?” How much you deserve it or don’t depends on how horrific the song was.=P

Marisa Ware 10

Nobody ever deserves that kind of treatment. I do not care if you have heard that song a million times before, there is no reason to almost kill someone over something like that.

JillianJuneBug 39

Jokes have a time and a place, and they happened to pick the wrong ones. Whether or not they're joking isn't the point. Their joke sucked.

tounces7 27

I mean, if it's not obvious that you need to get away from this person who obviously has severe anger and control issues....it should be. Killing you over a song is pretty much what a deranged psychopath would do.

Was it something by Journey? I hate ******' Journey. I'd have driven the car into a wall if you put on Journey crap!

Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the ******' Eagles, man!

Well, you better not go to Winslow, Arizona which is just down the road from here. They got a town square devoted to the Eagles and two ******' stores dedicated to one verse of "Take It Easy." You'd probably take it to the limit one more time.

you know I hate most of the comments you post (but I think that's your shtick) but I agree I hate journey lol

you mean soon to be ex husband, right? because you're not tolerating the abuse right?

Ummmm.....you’ve made arrangements to get out of there right???? That’s scary af and beyond abusive.

xxlk4xx 6

definitely leave! you dont have to tolerate his crap and you deserve to be treated right! please keep yourself safe and update us!!

This is abuse. I hope you are able to get yourself out of this situation safely.

A song he didn’t like? Or a song that he hates and has repeatedly told you not to play it?!?