What am I doing?

By forever young - 05/07/2013 15:16 - United States

Today, I Googled "How to act like an adult." I'm 37. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 52 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@35 You have the grammar of a child as well...

You're only as young as you feel. You clearly feel 13. Go look in the mirror at your gray hairs and newly-forming wrinkles. That'll smack you back to reality awfully quickly.

Comments

Also, #9, **** yahoo answers for a question like that. Though, chances are, numerous people have asked that question (or some variant of it) on there already which you'll find by doing a google search. Thus, saving oneself the time of posting the question and waiting for people to answer.

kacironi 13

you've already failed at being an adult if you need to google it

It's ok, my brother is 34 and he acts like he's 14...all the time

KiddNYC1O 20

I google everything so I wouldn't be surprised if I've done that as well...

thunderniron 22

How did this even make it on?

I'm 47 and I still don't act like an adult. I just fake it as necessary.

You make it sound like I'm on here 24/7 just looking for an argument. I'm not. But honestly, at that particular few minutes I was on here posting that comment, I didn't really have anything better to do. I fail to understand how that's sad.

Why in the world did you do that? Do you want to act more mature at work or around people? Everyone views maturity in a different way. Some define one act as immature while others don't. It just depends on who you're socializing with. But if you had to Google it, I fear for your intelligence.