Wasted

By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 15:33 - United States

Today, my parents held a big family dinner at our house. Being the only underage person there, I had to sit there while everyone got progressively drunker and started commenting on how eerily similar I look to Shamu the whale. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 947
You deserved it 4 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigtaytay 13

You should have dumped water all over them and told them they were in the splash zone

I think it's really sad that people see "underage drinking" as this horrible thing. Guess what, drinking to get drunk in general is bad whether you're 16, 21, or 40, and THAT's what's wrong with people. And it doesn't do any harm to have a drink with family, that's just silly. With your logic, I hope YOU never have kids.

Comments

That's too bad OP. I hope you had a whale of a time though.

prove em wrong, shamu cant use a treadmill

Here in the UK the drinking age limit in your own home with adults present is 5....

Well here in 'Murica, we get ridiculously shitfaced regardless of legal limits:p

Yeah, you can officially drink at your own home from the age of 5, but unless you want a visit from child services, you better watch it...

I'm not suggesting everyone should be liberal with alcohol with their little ones, I'm merely pointing out that it is very normal for children of the household to drink with parents, say, on special occasions. Only a glass, mind! This means the children don't go nuts and binge when they finally are legal outside of the house.

Sorry OP!! Hopefully they apologized after they sobered up!

Once they got drunk enough, you should have joined in

I'd rather be Shamu the whale than being drunk at a family party.

You didn't have to stay. Why didn't you get up and leave the room?

olpally 32

What a bunch of drunk assholes. Should spike their drinks with Vicodin or something :)

nevershouttami 11

at least you'll be the only one without a hangover...

At least you were a good person and didn't sneak a couple of drinks. I applaud you for doing so! Most teenagers don't have the self control you have.