No kidding

By Anonymous - 29/01/2023 11:30

Spicy
Today, after trying for five years to get pregnant, I just found out that my husband had a vasectomy and he didn't tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 684
You deserved it 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Assuming that he was part of the trying, this is a horrible thing to do. Serious breach of trust. I honestly don't understand how relationship can continue after something like that

The big question is "Did your husband know you were trying?"

Comments

Assuming that he was part of the trying, this is a horrible thing to do. Serious breach of trust. I honestly don't understand how relationship can continue after something like that

good thing this example of dishonesty isn't gonna reproduce.

As much as this is a horrible thing to do, it may be a blessing in disguise. If he’d lie to you about something this big, at least you can sever ties with him completely instead of being forced to stay in touch if you’d had a kid. That said I am so, so sorry that he did this to you, and I wish you strength.

Why did you never think to go to a fertility doctor to get checked out? Anywho... It should be flattering that your husband likes to **** you without having a production quota in mind. That's one way to look at it.

The big question is "Did your husband know you were trying?"

After five years of trying I’d have to wonder about the communications and whether this is a trust issue.

He Steven Crain'd you. That fekkin blows, sorry OP. Hopefully after everything settles you'll be able to find peace - with or without him.

Kids are a subject that needs to be discussed between both parties. Had you and your husband discussed it previously? Did you both want to have kids? Had he said he didn't want kids before, but you were still trying? Sounds like there definitely needs to be more communication.

Blobby McGee 5

Such a Chad move 😄😄😄

that makes me so sad because I’ve wanted a baby for so long and my partner wants to wait.. how could you trust him after that?