Unfair

By jaycee - 28/01/2012 03:41 - United States

Today, after having finally summoned the nerve to report a guy at my workplace who has been sexually harassing me for months, I got a phone call from my boss. He said that there was nothing he could do about it, because the guy "wouldn't confess." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 176
You deserved it 2 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

asoptavlo14 6

Leaving may be your best bet :(

Sucks for you. Report him to a higher authority then. Or get him caught in the act.

Comments

kaykay20 0

Don't they have security cameras in and around the building? I'm sure those cameras would have some incriminating evidence good enough to get him in trouble.

Sexual harassment? He's probably just asking her out and she's leading him on. OP is a cocktease.

In other words, j4ym4n is either dumb as a shit brick, a Sexual-harasser.

J4ym4n, I've been on this site for a long time, and I'm proud to tell you that your comment is one of the worst I have ever seen. You deserve to be dipped ****-first into a pool of pirañas for that verbal diarrhea that just spewed out of your worthless head. Please do us a favour and go **** yourself. Twice.

SettoFail 9

Because everyone actually gets away with everything for not owning up to it? That's ****** up.

YDI for being a pussy and not shutting it down right away.

Are you the same asshole who talks shit on women who had been raped and not report it right away? Either way, you're an asshole.

GoW_Chick 14

These days? There've been men like that for ages, but luckily not all men are like that, and know how to be respectful and keep their hands to themselves.

Ugh women these days. See, I can be a sexist bitch too. Let's all join in the fun!

Downtime I love you and will continue to thumb up every comment of yours on this fml. Saving me so much time by typing my thoughts out for me.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

If he harasses you any further document it in a work journal and talk to HR. Also document who you talked to and what you talked about. Always have paperwork.

That's damn stupid . Try reporting him to the higher authority as said by others (;

Have you told your harasser that his behavior is unwelcome?