Unbelievable

By Anonymous - 08/12/2010 09:40 - United Kingdom

Today, at my wedding reception, I jokingly asked my aunt, who has always been convinced that I am gay despite my protests, if she believed me now. She took this the wrong way and drunkenly went around telling my guests that my wedding was a sham to convince her I was straight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 440
You deserved it 5 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

c8750 2

OP, don't worry about your aunt. You know the truth & that's all that matters so just be happy with your new husband

shouldn't have even invited her. why should you have to convince somebody that you are what you are? ridiculous.

Comments

BugMan9081 0

It just wouldn't be a wedding without someone getting drunk and acting the fool.

Well what do you expect? she probably caught you singing 'it's raining men' while wearing ass out chaps!

some comments are very telling about their authors. what interesting imagery you immediately went to. you know sometimes a pickle is not always a pickle!

Rose2010 0

YDI for using your poor bride to falsely convince your aunt that you're straight, for being so deep in the closet that you constantly reek of moth balls, and for even having an aunt in the first place.

He deserves it for having an aunt..? wtf lol

c8750 2

You must be pretty new to FML. That's just Trollz 

callmelucky 0

She thinks you got married just to convince HER? What is she, the center of the universe?

Apparently so. Possibly in a "so large she has her own gravitational pull, and this causes other things with gravitational pulls to orbit around her" way. *slaps back of own hand* Bad ratty for saying nasty things.

I would have kicked the bitch out of the party. nobody likes a rude drunk asshole, except other rude drunk assholes.

yeah that sucks!! anyway u shudbt have to prove anything! if you love the women you've married then good for you don't listen to what other people have to say about who you are... they don't know you :) you are the only person who knows how you really feel about other people!

Why do you maintain contact with this woman, again?

RoseThorns 0