Traumatized

By Anon - 31/10/2009 11:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I invited my very animal-phobic boyfriend over. I have a dog and a rabbit, who are always well behaved, so I insisted they wouldn't do him any harm. My dog peed all over his shoes and my rabbit furiously humped his leg and wouldn't let go. He's now even more terrified of animals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 717
You deserved it 12 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you knew he was afraid of them, why not put them in another room or outside?

Comments

Eh, who likes dogs anyway??? Nasty piles of shitttttt

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,you have no idea how funny the image in my head is.

Hah! Now that's a stroke of bad luck. One might say incredibly so, even though he was probably giving off a distinctive fear-ish vibe (animals can sense that). Still, this is so ridiculous that I'm calling "bull." You're boyfriend needs to grow a spine though.

girlwiththebow 0

what a baby he won't be able to protect you from anything word of advise: GET A NEW BOYFRIEND:)

Prawn_fml 2

WTF? Why would she want him to protect her from things? Are you implying that cause he has a phobia he's unfit to be loved, or something? Hell, I'd take a phobic, lovely, nice person anyday over some asshole like you. OP: I take it your pets don't normally do this kind of thing? If they do, time to train them a bit. You might want to make it more controlled, if you aim to make him used to your pets. Hold out the rabbit in your hands and let him pat it on the head, then take it back away, for instance?

I think everyone is being a little harsh on abusing the OP's boyfriend. People are scared of different things. I know someone who is in the cadets and is slightly scared of heights. I myself is scared of geckos but snakes are my favourite animals. Also, YDI, OP. What kind of a sadist are you? Idiot.