By insert pussy pun, hurr durr - 29/06/2016 17:34 - United States - Hopkinsville

Today, my boyfriend got irrationally pissed at me because his cat decided to sit on my lap instead of his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 301
You deserved it 1 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, keep the puns coming, folks. At this rate, we might be able to influence the Google search results of people looking for ****. Just think of how confused and disappointed they'll be.

Comments

TMO2142 25

Yes, keep the puns coming, folks. At this rate, we might be able to influence the Google search results of people looking for ****. Just think of how confused and disappointed they'll be.

Down vote, down vote, and oh hey, look, down vote!

Why are you counting your comment's downvotes?

I guess they want to see how many done votes they can receive, if best comment is off the table.

Insert? Pussy? You're just asking for pussy puns handing out material like that, you can't expect people to not use such comedy gold.

Take it easy on him, his dad may have just died.

How in the world did you come to that conclusion? the only thing OP's BF is going through is jealousy.

It's an allusion to the FML below, #11.

I think you make an excellent point, but maybe a bit too specific about the dad part.

Such a shame, the pussy puns are starting to become like the shitty situation puns.

I wouldn't take it too personally. Usually, when someone gets irrationally angry over something it's because something a lot bigger is bothering them. Kindly let him know that it wasn't right to snap at you and ask if there is something else eating at him.