Too late

By UhOhhhh - 08/09/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I woke up, took a shower, made some pasta, drank 3 glasses of water and brushed my teeth. I then left my apartment to see signs posted all over warning us not to use the water without boiling it because the water company just found E-coli in the water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 887
You deserved it 4 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you boiled the water for your pasta! but yeah. fyl.

noidea_fml 3

unlucky..sounds like something i would do! btw why were you eating pasta for breakfast?

Comments

better make sure you find out all you can about e coli. just to be safe

All Greece: , as well as in the form of a organism within, which meets from microcreature or all or and terror is located, micro often for small to see human eye naked. The study of each make themselves Microbiology, which was the subject of started called on the discovery of leeuwenhoek in each of the commission of microscope his team, drawing on competence, Anton, a car he even use. information this help should you your sickness relieving.

It's not as bad as people make out. Sure you'll projectile vomit for a good 12 hours and probably have to sit on the toilet holding a bucket so you can shit out greasy, foul-smelling liquid at the same time as you throw up, but other than that it's a walk in the park.

boatkicker 4

Until you dehydrate because you're feeling too sick to drink anything, which then in turn makes you more sick.

alwaysalady 0

that is why you don't drink tap water.....

...which also leaves you feeling bloated.

lives_ppl 0

Right after I read this, my stomach started rumbling. Is anyone else feeling like diarrhea?

RJB 0

You better not read "Toxins" by Robin Cook...trust me..you dont want to know until yuo get the E.Coli out of your system..

Ooh, we have that in our water supply too.

oh no! i am at school in rhode island and we have the same water ban right now too.