Too late

By UhOhhhh - 08/09/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I woke up, took a shower, made some pasta, drank 3 glasses of water and brushed my teeth. I then left my apartment to see signs posted all over warning us not to use the water without boiling it because the water company just found E-coli in the water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 887
You deserved it 4 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you boiled the water for your pasta! but yeah. fyl.

noidea_fml 3

unlucky..sounds like something i would do! btw why were you eating pasta for breakfast?

Comments

unlucky93_fml 0

haha thats sucks. but just out of curiosity, why are you making pasta early in the morning?

Could have been a craving, or something.

I'm assuming you posted this FML from the bathroom, as the explosive diarrhea launched itself from the confines of your colon like a civil war cannonball.... am I correct?

Haha what were you thinking!!!! Wouldn't you look at the water and see the little white things swimming around and be like oh wow I probably shouldn't consume this. But no your weird and enjoy little maggot like slime running down your throat, i mean three glasses come on man, now you are going to be spewing out of your butthole and my guess your going to be puking those little creatures right back up. WAs it worth it Douche

Yeah, I'm sure his unable to see something so small make him an utter douchebag. Brave, anana, bravo.

That was stupid. E. Coli is bacteria. It's microscopic. Meaning you can't see it without a MICROSCOPE!!!

I think you're confusing E. Coli with semen.

hahahaha, i love that comment ^^ but yeah FYL, that can't have been fun.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

And the worst mental image award goes to...

Rofl, it was actually supposed to be in reply to #22, but the site doesn't like me today. D: But now that I read ananamoose's post, I'm thinking we might have a tie!

Shouldn't they have called or at least done a door-to-door??

Well at least the pasta had boiled water. I would hope. 30 has a point too... why put signs outside? Everyone starts their day before leaving... should have said something sooner.

people don't seem to get the point. the water's unlikely to have e-coli in it, it's just that they detected some e-coli at some point and are warning people that it's possibly not safe. that doesn't mean she's very likely to get e-coli. out of the whole of the water supply, 3 glasses is quite a small amount. you'll be fine. maybe you'll even have sympathy for the 1.3 billion people in the world without fresh water.

potatopeeler 0