By Amathiel - 29/12/2012 15:23 - Norway - Flor?

Today, I had a proper look at myself in the mirror. I have recently lost 5 lbs. Turns out that it mainly shows on my boob. Not boobs. Boob. Right one only. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 169
You deserved it 3 186

Amathiel tells us more.

Additional info from OP here: Yes, I have a BF who has commented on it, but with humor. He's nicknamed them Bert and Ernie because of the size difference now. Yes, I know it's a common thing, but it still isn't cool to walk around with half a boob on one side ;)

Top comments

Don't worry, most girls (including myself) have one boob that's bigger than the other. It's surprisingly common.

saIty 17

You're a boob. Just titting you're my breast friend.

Comments

Don't worry, most girls (including myself) have one boob that's bigger than the other. It's surprisingly common.

CantusVulpis 12

Well, sure, but a five pound difference? Sounds frighteningly noticeable.

On fact, studies show that the left breast is always slightly larger than the right.

No one said she lost five pounds from her boob.. She lost five pounds from her body and she could see a difference in the boob.

Thats just an overstatement, if someone lost 5 pounds from a boob, there would be nothing left.. And then some. Shes just playing with the words making it seem like the boob is the only place she lost weight for the joke.

43 just because you don't fit a studies data doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Not every person is going to go along with the results.

Werken247 14

OK, lets settle this. Ladies! SMYT!

The left breast tends to be slightly larger in most because if you're right handed, you use those arm muscles to strengthen the muscles that lift that breast higher. On a side note-- I've heard guys' left nut hangs lower for other reasons. (: Almond Joy's gots nuts! Mounds don't.

Although it would be better if 24 said "most often" rather than "always" because for always to apply you would have to test a whole population.

When I got my first . my doctor gave me a a thin booklet that says that it is common for one boob to be larger then the other... unless it's a huge difference then you should see a doctor.

The thing about nuts is true but has nothing to do with handedness.

60- I don't think it's necessary to see a doctor if your boobs are different sizes. My left used to be larger, now my right one is. I'm 16 and you're apparently 18, so our bodies are still developing.

Both studies are true. Guys left nuts tend to hang a bit lower and the left breast tends to be slightly larger than the right. Again we are not saying always but it is most common. Like was stated earlier it has to do with which hand is dominant because you are working that side more. Please do some research before you start getting all whiny about a statistic. There will always be exceptions to every rule. Also just wanted to point out that anything you have two of will not be identical. Eyes, hands, breasts, nuts, feet, legs, etc. none are the same width, length, height, weight.

I agree with #43, but my left boob I so much bigger than the right it's not even funny, it looks like I stuffed my bra on the left side only, it's horrible lol.

53.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

thank god for this thread. I was so selfconsience about my left nut being bigger until you guys informed me that it's common!

The body isn't symmetrical so thats also a reason for one breast to be different than the other

89 - it's not meant to be bigger, just hang lower ;) time to go back to being worried! Or just get it checked out. At a doctor.

It isn't a huge difference. I'm not positive if it is necessarily bigger, but it obviously hangs lower. I was just self conscious a little bit by it, never worried.

CantusVulpis 12

Oops, you're right, you're right, sorry. I misread it. My bad.

ShananaginsLOL 13

One of my friends has a DD and a D. If its that extreme then I would suggest getting surgery like my friend will. But if it's not that bad then just live with it and stuff the other side.

Easy solved: Find a right-handed boyfriend.

I'm sorry if I'm thinking too much. But if it's her right boob, shouldn't the guy be left handed? Or am I just being a blonde which happens a lot

The left boob is bigger. Read the FML, please.

What if he's on top, then it's the right hand

15- hypocrite much? She said the correct thing but you told her it was wrong. fail.

If he were left handed he would be grabbing her right boob. Think about it, their facing each other so it's gonna be opposite.

I do have one, actually, who doesn't mind. But still! xD

What. She said the weight loss SHOWED on her right boob, making her left boob bigger.

biglittlehead 12

Wow. An op who replies to their own story. You don't see that too often.

Ah but she said she looked in the mirror so her left boob is her right boob and her right boob is her left boob... So she would need a left handed boyfriend which means stdhjdjwpcpovjcbsjqo ... BOOM (brain explodes)

Chibitalia180 6

#84 That can or can not be true. But if you were to look in a mirror and your right boob is bigger and you look at the boob that is on your right on the mirror it is your right one.

I didn't mean to make a big fuss of this haha. I wish it went into a little more detail as to not confuse us. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm right. Sorry to confuse people O_o

After much deliberation and a series of melodramatic pained expressions rereading the comment, I have decided to point out that it should be, "Easily solved".

PandaKitteh 20

No, he's right. The FML says "I lost weight and it showed up on the right boob only." Therefore the left one is bigger

15 they were both right, but even i had to reread what 9 said to realise she was saying the left one was bigger. the why it was worded made it sound like 9 was saying the right one was bigger

Just wear a padded bra. Problem solved. :)

Wearing cutlets helps too. They feel natural and solve my problem of a f cup on one side dd on the other.

decidedlyvague 11

Put some toilet paper in your left bra cup. Problem solved

My bad, put toilet paper in right boob bra cup. Misread the fml...

saIty 17

You're a boob. Just titting you're my breast friend.

Mister_Triangle 21

No, not at all. I mean why would it be an FML if it were really noticeable? Pshh silly people

Lol, sorry everyone. I read it wrong.

soccerstar255212 8

It would be breast if you got a one side padded bra. Oops I mean best :)

No. Just no. If you're going to do a pun leave it at a pun. Don't correct yourself. You fail.

nycwrestler 17

No need to be so mean about it. Everyone gets thumbed down occasionally.

Well the breast thing to do is just keep losing weight. I'm sure everything will even up eventually.

"This one is the mommy and this one is the baby. And they hold hands because they're friends."

LOL boyfriend's nicknamed them Bert and Ernie now, cos there too one is bigger than the other. =P

OP-- You should call his penis Mr. Snuffleupagus since he seems to be into Sesame Street characters. (:

redmane 21

My boyfriend nicknamed my boobs Biggie Smalls. The right one Biggie and the left one Smalls.

I named mine myself: "Rachel" and "Lucy" for right and left. But I like your names too, especially "Biggie"and "Smalls." And 10 internet points to you, 44, for recognizing that quote.

#86 Your breast sound "Notorious" :P My boobs are so small that I can't even give them names out of the "Tiny Toon Adventures". ):

Uh oh. A bigger right boob will lead to bigger back muscles on your right side. This will in turn spread through the entire right side of your body. I fear you are heading into a strange metamorphosis that will make you look like you are somewhat like that of a hunchback.