By no name - 22/06/2013 07:20 - United States - Gaylord

Today, while working at my job at a nursing home, I slipped and fell. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just water. No, one of the residents had just had an "accident". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 752
You deserved it 3 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ripresno 10

Soo, they accidentally spilled their prune juice, right?

iLike2Teabag 27

I think you should know by now that misplaced bodily fluids is part ofthe job description..

Comments

ripresno 10

Soo, they accidentally spilled their prune juice, right?

I think that if they'd have been drinking prune juice, then OP would have slipped on something much worse...

ripresno 10

Haha. I bet there was an old man snickering in the back saying under his breath," Next time give me apple juice, ya son of a bitch!"

Please tell me you had on a life alert.

Ask to borrow one of their walkers next time

Wizardo 33

Golden shower or mud bath? Don't tell me you went all Pitch Perfect and made angels in the mess...

iLike2Teabag 27

I think you should know by now that misplaced bodily fluids is part ofthe job description..

And because it's frowned upon to beat up the elderly, you'll just have to take out your revenge on the next generation with your own eventual incontinence. And the circle of life spins on...

RVAriverRAT88 9

Urine is sterile, you're lucky it wasn't poop

It's only sterile until it leaves the body.

Once it contacts the urethra (which has natural bacteria), urine is no longer sterile. So on the floor in the hospital, it is not sterile.

Neyuu 18

Sterile, you say? Phew. I was worried about public pools until you said that.

Ins0mau 20

Nursing homes very often have residents with urinary tract infections.

olpally 32

That's nasty. To the shower you go!

perdix 29

#11, you mean after the golden one?

olpally 32
perdix 29

Don't tell your dad or he'll show you no R-E-S-P-E-C-T, from that song by Urethra Franklin!

perdix 29

#13, "Urea"lly are on the ball this morning ;)