By michelle91 - 02/12/2009 11:36 - Malaysia

Today, while stepping out of the shower, I slipped and cut my head. I went to the hospital, got 8 stitches and was tested for head trauma. After hours of ignoring my calls and texts, my girlfriend finally responded, very angrily. Why? Today is her birthday, and I "selfishly made it about me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 122
You deserved it 4 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazylady654 0

hey! today is MY birthday! why does your girlfriend always have to make it about her?!?

Comments

If she pisses you off that much just dump her

my bf forgot my birthday but i didn't bitch at him about it, birthdays aren't that important

strawberryswirl 0

Ouch. Sorry about the head wound. Maybe you do need to examine your relationship with the "girlfriend." She doesn't sound like she is much fun. I suppose you have to keep her entertained. No wonder you hurt your head.

get her to say that to your face. look her dead in the eyes with your bandaged head and ask her to explain why she's angry. she SHOULD realize as she's saying it that getting upset about that it ******* retarded. if not... then i concur with the majority. it's reasons like this men think women are stupid, and it gets even worse when you explain such a situation to a woman and she sides with the bitch. Pro-tip: if you want women to be smarter in men's eyes, don't side with someone simply because they're a woman.

Exactly, all you women who are agreeing with this woman! They're all over this message board! Just look at... Well, gee, I guess there aren't any. The only responses in agreement with her have been sarcastic. So what were you talking about again? I've known some stupid men. Does that mean I'm justified in thinking that all men are stupid, and treating them as such? No, that would be sexist and judgmental of me. Likewise, any man who acts as if all women are stupid, simply because he's met a few who are, is also sexist and judgmental. If you're having an issue with all the women in your social circle being like this, perhaps you need to step back and examine your place amongst these people. There are plenty of intelligent women in the world, but perhaps they choose not to spend their time with sexist, judgmental men. It might just take a stupid woman to put up with that. At any rate, believing that all the women you see are stupid, becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Similar to men who believe that all women are slutty bitches, and treat them as such, and end up only attracting women who actually are slutty bitches, because they are the only ones who will put up with the man's attitude.

etherealjoy 0

one of my good friends died at 18 cos she slipped getting out of the shower and snapped her neck. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have a selfish, high maintenance bwitch for a girlfriend. Don' walk, run away. Run away as fast as you can screaming for her to stay out of your life and when you get home burn everything associated with her. It will be better for you in the long run.