By broken - 23/09/2016 01:52 - United States - Arcata

Today, the guy I'm seeing told me, "I've always loved you as a person.... but not in any other way." While he was inside me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 054
You deserved it 1 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he doesn't love you as a perfectly grilled steak. Then you'd be inside him and not in a fun way.

Well, look on the brighter side, at least did didn't say "I hate every bone in your body except mine."

Comments

There's a time and a place to say that— sorry it had to be there, OP.

At least he doesn't love you as a perfectly grilled steak. Then you'd be inside him and not in a fun way.

Would you prefer he love you as a cat or a chimpanzee?

Well, look on the brighter side, at least did didn't say "I hate every bone in your body except mine."

There are so many FMLs about people making life-changing or relationship-ending confessions during sex. Why do people EVER think that's a good idea? Is it just because they think that's the only way to have your full attention for an important announcement? A simple "we need to talk" would have sufficed. ****.

My guess would be that it has something to do with the chemicals released in the brain during sex. If I'm not mistaken, they're on par with those stimulated by regulated drugs. I was in a similar situation to the OP's partner and wound up confessing my love to somebody. Granted, I genuinely loved them and had been trying to figure out how to say it for weeks, but I didn't expect it blurt it out… mid thrust.

Could you please change the sixth to last word from "it" to "to"? I managed to miss it during the edit time.

Leonard in Big Bang Theory did this too. Can I ask how it went down - feel free to tell me I'm being too nosy and to butt out!

Yeah, I had to make a conscious effort not to tell my husband I loved him during sex when we first started dating. It was true and it turned out the feeling was mutual, but I still think it would have been super awkward. It's cool now that I can say, "I love you" to him any time and it's not awkward. Well, it's still a little awkward when he answers, "Dammit, Grace, I was sleeping."

#15, they reciprocated and it was pretty magical. Definitely a memory to hold on to… were somebody trying to remove memories from my mind, I guess.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for his call

That's why I don't talk about feelings during sex. I stick with subjects like math, "fun facts" and limericks. Funnily enough, I don't get much "repeat business", if you know what I mean.

really?! sounds like a good time to me. did you know that kangaroos are lactose intolerant? the dialtone of an average u.s. home phone is in the key of "f".

God, I'm sorry, OP. That's brutal. He sucks as a human being; at least now you can move on and find someone better.

why do people drop bombshells like that while they're having sex? seriously there isn't a better time to say "I want to break up" then when you're in the middle of sex??