By backwardsinlife - 05/10/2009 18:53 - United States

Today, while in the drive-through for Taco Bell, I hit the car behind me after forgetting my car was in reverse. It was in reverse because I was worried the old lady in front of me was going to forget she was in reverse. She didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 416
You deserved it 45 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what she meant is why would the person in front be in reverse.. there is no ******* reason to be in reverse in a drive THROUGH... faaaaake

Comments

tropicthunder 3

I just read all 72 comments. It was really amusing haha ^^

YDI YDI YDI.. it was NOT her reverse lights.. it was her parking lights.. learn the difference. Most people who care about their car maintence, put's their car in park if it's going to be ideling for any period of time like stoplights and drive throughs. Not even an "old" person would put it in reverse when parked. Learn something about a car before you get behind the wheel.

boarder700 0

How do you know if it wasn't her reverse lights? At least in America, parking lights come on when you turn them on, not when put your car in park. Besides, parking lights are red and reverse lights are white. Lastly, why would people who care about car maintenance put their car in park? It does nothing good for the car. Leaving it in drive actually opens more of the transmission up to fluid and lubrication so if anything it is better to leave it in gear. Why don't you learn something about life and just shut up.

noshitsherlock 0

OMG YOU DESERVE IT YOU IDIOT. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE. The EXACT thing happened to my brother at Del Taco. (Really.) The uninsured assholes sped off into the 'hood, and my brother lost them.

Meteor, my scroll wheel has melted! ;) Earlier you hassled me for getting into long back-and-forth exchanges, but know I see you in one! I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It's addictive, isn't it? It's like that potato chip commercial: Lay's, I bet you get eat just one. FML comments are a lot like Lay's!

gir321 0

Hahaha, I really give skylinediver props. I mean all he/she said was "lol get a better hair cut" (which I would like to point out that he/she didn't use any stupid spelling like 'betrr' or 'zomg'. That was just your dumbass trying to make fun of someone and failing at it) and you busted a nut over it. All you really needed was to saywas that they were stupid for bringing appearence into it, everything else is just funny. I'm just going out on a limb to guess this, but you don't have a life, do you? Sitting here freaking the **** out over what, one dude saying to get your hair cut. lol. It's really pathetic. Now, I have to go and get ready for my date. We're going to see Whip It and go find a dress for me to wear to our school ball. This is what people with a life do. Try it.

FMYLIFEsince1993 0

wow, what a stupid false assumption. YDI don't do this again...

HatesLifeAlot 1

YDI For leaving it in reverse.

Stop going on and on about "chauvinism", women drive terribly bad more often than men. And don't give me the "BUT STATISTICS", it's different, and I'll explain why: Men are retarded and over confident more often than women drivers (Stupid blondes dont drive, they're busy slutting around), and just fails miserably at that end instead. Women just dont drive well. And no, this isn't true for every woman, or every man. So don't even try to go there. Also don't call me an idiot. Probability dictates I'm most likely more intelligent than you, and even if I'm not, I'm still hardly an idiot. These aren't facts, because you can't make facts out of these data. These are just generalisation. The mistake made by the poster of the FML is awfully retarded and dumb. Due to the nature of the incident, I'd guess it was a woman, except a woman probably wouldn't think an old lady sucks so much at driving. That's a mans prejudice.