By Anonymous - 20/01/2012 23:33 - France

Today, while I was out shopping, my pants decided that they just didn't have enough holes in them, and ripped a new one in the crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 871
You deserved it 5 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, having holes in your pants is "cool"!! I'm sure all the old men in the store appreciated your fashion sense.

Comments

Well, at least you were shopping and could get a new pair.

rockon10 3

Well, at least you were out shopping and could buy new ones without any holes.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

That comment paired with your picture is extremely creepy.

GoW_Chick 14
Kara_rated 5

Always wanted that to happen to me. some people get all the luck..

perdix 29

Don't bend over, if you don't want to see if someone tries the "Glory Hole." If you are horny and desperate, bend over.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Glory Hole? Do I want to know what that is?

perdix 29

Yes, I do. That's why I put it in quotes. A real one is a hole in a wall, often at a place like a truck stop. Why do you know what one is?

23- If you really must know, and forgive this explanation... The Glory Hole is usually featured in bad **** as a hole in a restroom stall wall, where the girl that came in to use said restroom, is presented with an erect penis through said hole. For whatever reason, instead of screaming in shock or disgust and hurting the fellow's jewels, she usually performs oral sex on said penis. Enough said. ;) I do hope that ends your confusion. :)

perdix 29

Man, I am tired! I read #23 as asking me if I knew what a glory hole was. Originally, I asked her when her hours at the glory hole was, but then I checked her age, and in a panic I edited that out of my retort.

GoW_Chick 14

Nice save perdix! Always check their age, they are never as old as they look...

perdix 29

Yah! Good thing no one knows that I'm 12.

GoW_Chick 14

Did everyone see your spiderman undies, that's why your upset isn't it? Don't worry you're not alone, I have batman ones! :)

Really? :) I have silk superman boxers but I can't even imagine Victoria Secrets making Batman lace bras or something similar.

YDI for wearing pants with holes in them. Did you need them for an easy access date later?

Lucky ur friends didn't see u or you never live it down and would get a nickname like holesies

good thing ur shopping, just quickly buy new pants