By Anonymous - 20/01/2012 23:33 - France

Today, while I was out shopping, my pants decided that they just didn't have enough holes in them, and ripped a new one in the crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 871
You deserved it 5 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, having holes in your pants is "cool"!! I'm sure all the old men in the store appreciated your fashion sense.

Comments

Either don't wear your pants until they become "Sunday pants" or stop buying trashy over priced pants with holes pre made thinking they look cool...cause they DON'T!

This happened to me one time, but on the ass of my pants. Just buy a new pair and ask if you can change in the dressing room after you pay!

At first I thought it said my parents instead of my pants, that would've been an awkward post...

xxhardbitchxx 2

YDI for living in denial and wearing pants that had to rip. usually the means you need a bigger size...but hey, you were shopping so maybe you fixed that problem.

brittneyohh 5

That awkward moment when you read pants as parents....

linkinpark98 23

Oh! Don't worry, I did the same exact thing... XD I was MindFucked for a little bit.

Maybe its a sign that you need new pants...it may also have been the subconscious reason that you chose to wear those particular pants while shopping. Just sayin...

linkinpark98 23

If your pants had that many holes in them, you shouldn't have worn them out in the first place... But then again, you didn't know anything was going to happen... So i vote both on this one. :)