By meggasee - 25/01/2010 00:23 - France

Spicy
Today, while having hot sex with my boyfriend, I was experiencing my very first orgasm. Right when my mother walked in. We had no blankets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 864
You deserved it 8 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

E40_fml 0

Wtf were you screaming or something? Obviously she would hear you and check.

Comments

FYL, indeed. now you will never be able to have an ****** unless your moms in the room.

blingblingbling 0

wow, this is just the like 500th time I've seen this FML. YDI it's called a lock and your mother didn't bother to knock before coming in?

I agree with u totally. I mean come on if ur old enuf to have sex then u should be old enuf to at least ask for a lock on ur door!!

I'm sorry but why wouldn't u have a lock or at the very least covers if u knew ur mum was around? ydi for being an idiot

you should of politely ask your mother either to join in or let you finish then you can tell her that your boyfriend is dying soon from a internal diease that she never heard of and his only wish is to please like never before with out the restraints of anyone interrupting but maybe join in to make his last days last in pure bliss. :D or you can tell her am f*king him and your not to ruining this momment until am done with him.

anonmc 0

YDI for being indiscreet. All these FMLs about parents walking in on their kids having sex are getting so incredibly old. A solution: wait until you have your own place with your own locks, which might also mean you have the maturity and means to handle any potential pregnancies or other side effects of sex.

perdix 29

You'll be OK if your mom didn't say, "My turn! Your dad has never given me one."

But, she might like those kind of things. You never know ;)