By SadPuppy - 22/05/2013 07:14 - United States

Today, while grieving over the loss of my Grandpa, I called my girlfriend for comfort. After I had cheered up, she said, "Don't worry, he went to Hell anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 816
You deserved it 3 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful. Some people don't know what to say when others are in pain, maybe, or maybe it was a joke you didn't quite catch and was at an unfortunate time. If she really is being so disrespectful to your grandfather and so careless about your grief, confront her about it. It's not the kind of thing you can just let slide in a relationship.

what possibly made her think that would comfort you... Unless she thinks you're going to hell too?

Comments

I know there are people out there who think everyone is going to hell. So that half I understand. It's the "don't worry" part that had me super confused.

Im so sorry for your loss OP! I hope you feel better soon!

supercrazyelmo 8

Wow that's not cool at all smh

Better there than with bitches like her... I'm sure he's fine, and I hope you'll be fine as well. FYL OP.

Now you know what to say when she calls your for comfort...ouch that definitely did not help.,,

What a nutcase! Dump her now or be sorry later...

RedPillSucks 31

And that's when you responded "He'll be ready for you when you get there", right?..., right?!

Ribit 9

I had a cow-orker tell me that when my father died. You can dump the dumb gf but I had to find a new job before I got away from him. It can always be worse, bad as things are for you right now.