By FatRunner - 05/11/2009 07:41 - New Zealand

Today, while going for my daily run, a woman stopped me and said, "I think it's so great that people of your size are comfortable enough to run and show their bodies in public." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 949
You deserved it 5 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LilKonvicted 0

Wow the worst part is that she probably didnt even realize how much of a bitch she was.

Comments

mj2123 0

Oh, so you're saying she's just stupid then? In this case, her intent doesn't really matter because the comment was so inappropriate.

mj2123 0

Why do you assume that she runs to lose weight? Some people actually enjoy exercising for other reasons.

LollyPop1 0

Wow.. what a bitch! But please, don't stop believing in yourself.. :)

wow. people REALLY don't think before they speak anymore, do they? sorry about that O_o

I'd fn pop a bitch and leave her bleeding on the sidewalk.

Guess that just means more running for you but still, next time, slap a bitch. Or eat her.

Most people are perceptive enough to know that talking to complete strangers about their weight is not exactly inoffensive, whatever their appearance. The majority of people have confidence issues about their bodies, and don't need strangers pointing out what they think is "abnormal". My advice would be, if the person you're looking at isn't a friend, don't say ANYTHING about hir weight. By all means say that it's nice to see hir enjoying hir morning run, but do people really need to be taught not to make personal remarks out of nowhere?

Don't get discouraged by a few painful words from a ******* ****. You're running, trying to maintain health. That's far more than a lot do.

backhanded compliments are so funny to me. why even say anything? i hope you called her out on it, its the only thing backhanded compliments are there for: to tell the other person how idiotic theyre being. im sure she didnt mean to be a bitch, but honestly, what stranger says that to someone?

That is so messed up, I would've bitch slapped her for being a bitch!