By FatRunner - 05/11/2009 07:41 - New Zealand

Today, while going for my daily run, a woman stopped me and said, "I think it's so great that people of your size are comfortable enough to run and show their bodies in public." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 949
You deserved it 5 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LilKonvicted 0

Wow the worst part is that she probably didnt even realize how much of a bitch she was.

Comments

Intellectualist 0

At least theyre doing something about it.

Should have said "Wow, I thought they kept all the rabid bitches locked up in the pound"

Punkartmama 0

Kind of a back-handed compliment. Why do complete strangers feel it's necessary to say anything at all? Keep working out...it's about becoming a healthy person, not about what other people think.

baby_gurl2405 0

wow what a bitch? like seriously did she even realize that that is so not an appropriet thing to say to anyone? gees i'd a slaped her stupider

bosshaug 0

Kind of like the old lady in one of larry the cable guy's exept about retards? I call fake

That lady was extremely rude. Don't get discouraged by that bitch.

tell her to **** up and pull that pole out of her ass

Usually, I give fat people hell on FMLS just because they are usually whining about their weight and they're not doing anything to fix it. But I feel bad for OP because she was doing something about it. Well, actually, we don't even know if she is fat. But that woman who stopped her is so uneducated to say that to OP. You don't say things like that to strangers. And you're not meant to talk to strangers anyway. The woman sounded really bitchy but I bet she didn't even know what she was doing and that makes her even more of a dumbass.

Agreed with everything except "you're not meant to talk to strangers". That rule is fine for primary school kids, but if adults held to it they'd never make new friends.

What a bizarre thing to say! People like you should be c*strated so that you can't procreate. This species needs saving.