By jerkgirl - 08/04/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, while getting my hair done, I was annoyed that the beautician was not paying attention while straightening my hair. After asking her three times to watch what she was doing, I grabbed the iron and said "let me do it, you're going to burn me!". I then burned two layers of skin off my ear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 742
You deserved it 113 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you do that? Don't be a bitch. YDI.

whatwhat 0

How much attention does it require to hold something and slowly pull down?

Comments

0_0 0

haha wow my sister is a hairdresser and has to pay little attention when she does my hair.

lnm701 0

You deserved that one for acting like a brat. I understand being concerned if you think your stylist really isn't paying attention - although most of these comments seem to imply that every hairdresser is an expert and infallible, it's completely possible to go to one who sucks and have bad results. So you should speak up. But you should act like an adult about it, not a five year old.

Ambahh737 0

thats why they work there, and you don't. hope your not a bitch like that everywhere you go.

stoopidstarfish 0

irony with an iron hahaa #8 we do call them straighteners

missethics 0

59 - I am sorry that your parents never hugged you

Ouch. But YDI. Firstly they know What they doing even if it doesn't look dat way. They're experienced. Secondly if u didn't trust them why the hell get em to do. Buy your own iron. Lastly, murphy's law. You try to do something to prove a point and get BURNED! Lmfa0!

wow someone's a bitch... you deserved it for sure

Ummm #2, etc - straightening IRON. Curling IRON. That's what they are called. Sorry. Also, I can't tell if the people saying it's ironic/irony are purposely punning. If they are, SO GOOD. I love puns.

Boob_fml 6

That's what you get for being a ****.