Don't get high on your own supply

By jarv49 - 16/03/2012 17:24 - Australia

Today, I saw my doc about the painful swelling I've had in my arm all week. He seemed totally out of it, and ended up telling me it's all in my head, despite the swelling. When I respectfully suggested it might be a blood issue, he just said, "Nah". FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 386
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5
hotPinklipstick 24

Seems like someone has been writing off his own prescriptions.

Comments

kiran_fml 5
FMLshark 12

He'd be a doctor to say a lump on a woman's breast may either be all in her head or a third boob.

Malpractice. You could have owned yourself a hospital :D

Are you a artist OP? I heard once a artist dies his paintings are doubled in value. Maybe he wants to make some extra cash.

AlphaPrice 7

Maybe he had an overdose on some medical marijuana he prescribed to himself

...did you just use the words overdose and marijuana in the same sentence? wrong.

SignUpisntcool 3
SignUpisntcool 3

I hate this I look dumb because it didn't show my first comment so I reposted it and then it showed it!

cc_the_beast 6

Unfortunately we don't have medical marijuana in aus. If he was stoned it would be on the friendly street variety.

Not hard to figure that one out. Hope you went to emergency room after that

DocBasterd? He still owes me a free colonoscopy!!!!!

The doctor sounds unprofessional!

I'm still waitin on DocBastards Anal Violator 5000.

I'm going to join the thumbs down parade. YAAAAY

hotPinklipstick 24

Seems like someone has been writing off his own prescriptions.

BB14_fml 0

I was gonna say something like that! :D

KimmieKat 0

Not to late to find another doctor that doesn't get high on the job...

KaziX_fml 4

Yes, you should change the doctor.

Wow, that's a great idea you came up with.

IamSharkWeek 0

You heard the man, its all in your head!

He's only under the impression the you've been chocking the ole' chicken rather hard lately. In all seriousness, if it doesn't go away send a complaint to his superior/boss saying that he hasn't taken you seriously.

daisyismydog 3
AkshaySauce 5

Oh I'll take some Jamaican Dream, and a bag of that purple stuff!

The_Troller 14

I'm sure OP's doctor would be able to acquire some for him...

Maybe, but 'fun' is not the first positive quality I'd choose in someone I go to solve *any* problem, much less one to do with my health. We only get one body each, y'know?

RoseTintMyWorld 8

But what if you were having a problem having fun?

DarkHelmet 10

Time to switch to the other arm then playa. Stop overworking the right arm!

Hundred bucks says he printed off his own diploma from med school.

Haha on your profile it says you are a grammar nazi: Yet I did find some errors xP

It does say that they are half a grammar nazi and that they do make mistakes of their own sometimes. Read thoroughly before criticising, or you may end up looking like a complete douche. Your comment would be Exhibit A, hahaha.

40- Way to quote my profile. I do appreciate the view though. :D